Monday 7 July 2008

No Luck As Yet

The brightest piece of news in my 'unlife' at the moment is the fact that the Countess has forgiven my transgression. **Looks around to ensure no one is eavesdropping** Whilst it is said that her temper can be fierce, the upside is that once the storm has passed, then no more is said. Milady is not one to bear grudges, and after voicing her displeasure (I actually prefer it when she shouts, the quiet menace she can exude is MOST unsettling) the matter is usually finished as far as she is concerned.
I spent most of the weekend trying various methods to return my status to Revenant, but alas, to no avail. I am still Vampyre. I think I need to explain the difference, as I see it, between 'vampire' and 'Vampyre'. I tend to think of the defining statements to be as follows... "I am a vampire" and "I am Vampyre". A vampire is a bloodsucker, a bat, the loan shark down the road with the high interest rates, etc. A Vampyre is the specific species, the recipient of the Dark Gift, perhaps even a racial description. As I say, that is my view, and it helps me to differentiate.... but I digress.
With my efforts to return to Revenant having come to nought, I think I need to make an appointment with Dr. Darien Mason to see if his method will provide the cure I need.
I will keep you informed.

No comments: